I´ve had some trouble sleeping lately. For a long time I´ve also thought about making a lavender mask for yoga meditations. Yestarday I finally made it, from left overs I keep in a box. (I made some pillows from teatowels and just kept going. Those of you following me on Instagram already know). This is how I did it.
- I used an old mask as model. I cut of the band so I could reuse it on this new one.
- Cut my own shape around the old one.
- Put the right side against right and sew around. Put the band in between. Leave a gap.
- Turn inside out, so that the inside comes out.
- Put lavender inside.
- Sew the hole by hand or machine. I first did it by hand, then i made zig zag around the whole mask.
- Go to bed, your sofa or yoga mat.