Need a fix? How about trying some of my friend Elkika´s ideas?
- Spray-paint some toys and add some tape
- Dip jars or vases in paint and let it run off
- Add some foil to what your´re painting, and get cool geometric effects
- Make a board from old kitchen doors/closets, paint it with chalk board paint
- Spray-paint a hand from an exposure doll. If you hang it on the wall you´ll have a supercool hook for whatever.
- Make dots or other shapes on flowerpots using a felt pen for ceramics
- Make your own pillows. Or use those you´ve got. Print out cool things you like, pictures or quotes, on t-shirt transfer. Iron it on. Tata!
- Play with tape and toys around the house
- Cut out shapes in foil and stick it to vases or jars you paint. Remove the foil and you´ll have cool patterns.
Enjoy re-making your own decorations!